"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost

February 6, 2011

:)

Surrounded by this kind of people, whom I love, and of course love me back, how could I be that ungrateful?
Always mad at God, family, friends and whoever who I thought, had just ruined my day. Or worse, my life. But it actually came out inside of me, it's not their fault. It's my own fault for being like that.

I'm grateful to have such friends like you, guys. You always support me in everything I do,and forbid me for things I shouldn't do. I always have your shoulders to cry on, and yes I have you guys, to be my someone-to-lean-on. You always there everytime, everywhere, every situation. You all understand me, hopefully I could understand you as much as you do to me.

And, hey, just so you know, you can always ask me for the same, or even more, guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment