"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost

February 6, 2011

introducing me

it's been err.. an hour since I made this blog, but I've already posted 3 posts ._.
well okay let's get into the point

my name is Prima Nadia Sarah Zainuddin, but my friends usually called Nadia. I live in Surabaya, the capital city of East Java, Indonesia. I'm a student at one of state schools in Surabaya. I love to read, I love to sing, I love to hang out with my girls, and I just found out that I love to write to.

so, this is it. this blog will be used to accomodate my thoughts, my feelings (positive feelings only, of course) and my...diary ._.

just remind me when everything doesn't run well in this blog, will you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment