"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost

February 27, 2011

love it!♥

yeah, I love it from the very beginning of my life. Dunno what you guys think about it, I don't really care. Well, I love music. Bet everybody loves it, though .-.

When I was a kid, I was listening to my parents' favorites, one of them was Mariah Carey. She's great, before she changed her genre into rnb. Then, The Corrs. Mom and I loved it when the radio tuned their songs. Kahitna, Roxette, Westlife, Whitney Houston and Disney's songs were our favorites, too.

I got bigger, the genres changed, but the style still the same. I was really in love with the BIG compilation CD series. They have good-easy-listening songs, and...yeah, memories ._.

Well, posting this makes me repeating those memories in my mind.

I'll give you my recommendation later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment