"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost

April 9, 2011

if only you have the chance, what would you do?

what would you do, if you have a chance to make your dreams come true?
will you throw it up? or better, will you chase your dreams up?

it's all up to you. all you need to think is the consequences if you take or not take it. you have to be ready. be prepared. because what you expect might not as same as the reality itself

people usually waste their chances to chase their dreams just beacuse of fear. well I know you might get afraid of failure, it's no wrong if you wanna try, guys ;)

I'm writing this not just for you but for myself to. bcs sometimes I'm still afraid of choosing what I like and what I don't like, what people forced me to do and what my self want me to do, etc.

"the failure itself is when you try nothing at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment