"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost

August 1, 2011

..........finally.

Nah.....hello again, bloggy^^
I'm writing this through my blackberry hahaha because I can't wait just to tell you what happened.
So, here are a few stories I wanna share. Check it out.

It's been three weeks since I entered the twelfth grade year, and......wth I've got bunch of school tasks to be finished (TTTT__TTTT) welcome back to school, Nadia. Enjoy every second of it hahahahah.
And I've decided not to join the LBB-thingy, simply because I'm tired. Yeah, after all the extremely-exhausting-8-hours-study-in-school then I must go to lbb? Studying? I mean, again? Yeah yougottabekiddingme hahahahah. Yeah I'd better study at home, I think.

Hmm.....and I also want to tell you that I'm so grateful. Yeah, living a full month in Jakarta did make me stronger. It made me let go of the things I should've let go long time ago. It made me realize what'sa wrong and what's right. Yeah, it taught me to be grateful with what I have. Emm....there's a lot more I wanna share but unfortunately it's private.

Ehh....since it's now the fasting month (I actually write this before the fasting month) and..emm..I'm a human who makes uncountable mistakes '-'
I do apologize for all the mistakes I've made yah people :)

Yeah it's the end of this post hahaha. I don't write much stuff, tho. They're still in my mind, I still dunno wether to tell you about them or not.
Ciao, live your life, pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment