"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost

November 28, 2012

me, being true = me, being a happy person.

So so, everyone here is still curous about what I meant on my last post on April?
Hehehe, here's my explanation.


On November 2011, I decided to take a break from school routines. A long one.
And by the way, it's not an easy decision to make. It was the hardest one.
I was on my senior year at that time. And you must be thinking "Oh dear, why? You were way too near from graduation time. You should've waited."
Yes, I know. And I tell you why: I needed some time for myself.


So, during November 2011-April 2012, I kinda explored my feelings, thoughts, all parts of me. I spent time for reading, mostly motivational ones. I wrote, too. To clear my mind up. I went to many places, watching how people live their lives. I was being an observer.


As humans, we tend to make mistakes and do stupid things. I did. I actually still do, but that's another case.
And as humans, we should really have time(s) to re-think about what we did, why we did it, how to fix it, etc. But what I really need at that time is to re-think about what I want to do with my life. And Alhamdulillah, I've found the solution. :)


I'm now better, stronger, smarter and most important:  happier. :)

May you guys are happy too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment