"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost

November 28, 2012

Untitled, yet Important.

This morning I iseng-ly tweeted something and mentioned two of my role models. They are @ReneCC & @mrshananto.
Here's what I tweeted:  "@ndasrh: It'd be interesting to meet @ReneCC and @mrshananto in person... I love their ideas! <3 "
And, surprisingly, Coach Rene replied my tweet! Here's what he said:
"@ReneCC: Oh, we're full of ideas and LOUD :p "@ndasrh: It'd be interesting to meet @ReneCC and @mrshananto in person... I love their ideas! <3 ""

Wow, I was so happy. I still am. And then I became realized that they are the kind of people I want to be friends with. I mean, it does feel good to have friends who love and understand you, but don't you want more? Don't you feel like your brain needs to be refreshed with fresh ideas and thoughts that'll make you more passionate on enjoying life? Don't you think you want kind of friends who are doing their passion and be happy about it?

Friends for healing the pain is ok. But my mom said that, if you're being friends with anyone just to share the sadness, you'll end up sad and stand nowhere. But if you're being friends with those who are passionate with his/her job, carrer, passion and even life, you'll be influenced by his spirit. Like it or not, you'll be passionate too. And that, is what I want to feel.

It doesn't mean that I wanna throw my friends away and change them all with the new ones, no. It's just that, if, we can let the fear go away, and be confident, and start thinking about what we wanna do in life, I mean, realy think about it, and start solving the challenges we've got instead of running away from them, maybe, just maybe, you want to join me. For a better life.

But if you don't want to, or you think you should think about this later, it's ok.
Just want to make sure that you know that the chances are there, you just have to grab it.
I'm here, and you're there.
But remember, anytime you think you need to be here, I'll be helping you. :)

written on November 8th 212

No comments:

Post a Comment