"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost

March 3, 2014

In Case You Don't Know...

Well I've been singing since I was a kid, prolly at age two or more, I kinda forget, and my first ten years of life was the exploration years for me to find out what music I like to listen to (the best is still the 90s and early 2000s songs, for me) and I did a little singing too at those years, but not much.

At year eleven I started to develop (lol I can't believe I use the word 'develop' here hahaha) my singing skill. And I just couldn't stop. Singing, for me, is the best way to express myself.

I know my singing skill is still freakingly poor and I haven't really sung songs these past two years so you might hear some nggeleyang voice here, but hey I tried. And also because of that reason I chose the easy-but-not-so-easy songs to sing.

 
Sure, let me know what you think about my cover. 
If you read this and you got soundcloud account too, let me know.

Thanks a bunch! Have a guhreaaat day, friends! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment