"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference" - Robert Frost

February 24, 2015

New! Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins

Hey hello how are you?
Whoever you are who's reading this, I hope you are doing well. *hugs*

This past week I've been starting reading a book. It's not new at all, after all it belongs to my mom :P and yes, it's Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins.

Pretty much saying this as a discvlaimer, indeed it is also a book about NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), but not just that! Whilst the other NLP book I've meade summary here only shows us the explanations and simple techniques, this one is...quite different.

As a world-widely known motivational speaker, trainer and coach, Anthony Robbins surely cares and concerns about our issues and how to overcome them all. Moreover he encourages us to unleash the unlimited power we all actually have inside us, to begin living the life we really want.

Unlimited Power is divided into three parts:
Part One: Learning Model of Human Perfection (ten chapters), Part Two: The Most Essential Success Formula (seven chapters), and Part Three: Leadership: Challenge of Perfection (four chapters).

Reading this book is another exciting journey for me. If you happen to get interested in reading this book too, or if you have started reading it before, I'm sure you'll going to have a mutual feeling.

Wishing everyone a happy and adventurous day. Passion for knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment